Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dance Legend - Top Sahara & Top Magnetic

Hello Everyone!

Long time, no blog! I know... I have been so busy! After Christmas, I was still dealing with the flu. Then I had friends visit from out of state. Then I had to deal with all of the things that come with buying a new (used) car!!! So I'm mobile now and it feels great!

But anyway, I am back and I am going to be posting some swatches from things that I meant to have on here from last year (terrible haha!). Please enjoy!

Today I am swatching two transformative top coats from Dance Legend: Top Sahara & Top Magnetic! For the following posts, I used one layer of base coat, two layers of regular nail varnish, and one layer of the Dance Legend top coats!

First up is Top Sahara. I layered this one on top of Baby I's Easiest Weight Loss: Buy Bigger Clothes. The formula for this top coat wasn't bad at all. The texture isn't as dramatic as I was hoping for, though. There are also silver micro glitters in this polish, which can be a positive or a negative. I will say that on top of darker colors, this top coat looks terrible. I tested it out on a plastic polish swatcher and it looked ashy. I think this top coat works best on lighter colors such as pastels. 

Dance Legend Top Sahara over Baby I  Best Weight Loss: Buy Bigger Clothes
Dance Legend Top Sahara over Baby I  Best Weight Loss: Buy Bigger Clothes

Dance Legend Top Sahara over Baby I  Best Weight Loss: Buy Bigger Clothes
Dance Legend Top Sahara over Baby I  Best Weight Loss: Buy Bigger Clothes

The second top coat from Dance Legend is Top Magnetic. I was really really excited about this because even though I feel like no one really cares about magnetic nail polish, I still like it! However... I wasn't ready to go out and buy more than one magnetic polish because I really wanted to just layer it on top of other colors that I already have. When I found this I nearly lost it with excitement! The formula was very simple and the magnetic particles are even more responsive than my Sally Hansen magnetic polish. This top coat works best over darker polishes. I layered this top coat over Ledi by Julep.

Dance Legend Top Magnetic over Ledi by Julep
Dance Legend Top Magnetic over Ledi by Julep
Over all, I would buy the magnetic top coat over and over again! I do not feel the same for the textured polish. I wish I knew what makes polishes have texture because in this case, I would franken Top Sahara and make it more rocky.

I purchased both of these polishes from LLAROWE's online store for about 10$ each.

Until next time,
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment