Saturday, January 31, 2015

Polished Colors - Bloody Bones & Sacred Cat

Hello Everyone!

Today I am swatching two Halloween glitter toppers from Polished Colors! I know I'm late with the festivities but I just got these in the mail and I didn't want to wait any longer to swatch them! I will definitely be wearing them next year around Halloween and I may even be able to sneak them in around the year if I just do some glitter placement.

For these swatches I used two coats of the glitter and did some glitter placements.

Bloody Bones is a lovely glitter packed with white skulls, red hearts, black bar glitters and red and black hexes, and squares. In these photos I layered it on top of Tattle Tell by Spoiled. This glitter was easy to apply but it got thick toward the end of my application.

Polished Colors - Bloody Bones
Polished Colors - Bloody Bones
Polished Colors - Bloody Bones
Polished Colors - Bloody Bones
Sacred Cat is a very unique glitter filled with multicolored iridescent hexes, holographic moons, black cat heads and orange pumpkins. I layered Sacred Cat on top of Cutie Pie by Chick. This formula was pretty  much the same as Bloody Bones. I really loved how easy it was to get the glitters out of the bottle. I was expecting to have a hard time with this but I was proved wrong.

Polished Colors - Sacred Cat
Polished Colors - Sacred Cat
Polished Colors - Sacred Cat
Polished Colors - Sacred Cat
Polished Colors can be purchased online from their Storenvy shop. They have a lot of unique glitters so I am sure I will be swatching them again. :)

Until next time,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment