Friday, December 19, 2014

Dollish Polish - The Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest

Hello Everyone!

In holiday spirit, today I have a swatch of The Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest by Dollish Polish! This is a glitter packed topper that is full of Christmas Festivities.


Let the swatching begin! :)

For this swatch, I used 1 base coat of Ledi by Julep. For the glitter topper, I used two layers of glitter and then fished out the bows, candy canes, and trees with an orange stick. 

The Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest
The Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest


The Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest has so many different types of glitters! There are red, green and silver triangles, white, silver and green circles, red and white squares, white bows, red and green candy canes, two sizes of stars and holo trees! Its quite ridiculous how much glitter is in this polish. I absolutely love it!

The Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest
The Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest
One thing that I did not like about this polish was that it was difficult and impossible to get the larger glitters on the brush. I had to use an orange stick to fish them out, as stated before. I guess I must be spoiled and used to not having to use anything other than the brush to get glitters out. Also, the formula was very thick. I suppose this is so the glitters don't all sink to the bottom. It took some getting used to but I managed. :) I would also like to note that I purchased the mini version of the polish, so this might attribute to not being able to fish out the larger glitters.

Over all, I would buy this polish again! I wish that I bought the bigger bottle, but I do not foresee myself using this polish any other month than December. The glitters in this polish are premium and plenty, so if you are into festive polishes, this is the one for you!

Dollish Polish is an indie polish and therefore is not sold in stores. It can be purchased on its online store here.

Until next time,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment