Monday, February 2, 2015

Trelly's Misc Polish - Sand Artist and Reptar's Revenge

Hello Everyone!

Today I have two swatches from Trelly's Misc Polish called Sand Artist and Reptar's Revenge.

First is Sand Artist, an off-white crelly packed with multi colored matte micro glitters. I feel like I may have purchased this before checking my collection because I have a varnish very similar to it called Funfetti Cake... More on this later. Anywho, the formula was easy to apply and its obviously packed with glitter which makes it that much more amazing. :) For the following swatches, I used one layer of base coat, two layers of polish, and one layer of top coat.

Trelly's Misc Polish - Sand Artist
Trelly's Misc Polish - Sand Artist
Trelly's Misc Polish - Sand Artist
Trelly's Misc Polish - Sand Artist

Reptar's Revenge is a multi-colored, multi-shaped glitter bomb. This polish was a little thick but I did not have any issues getting the glitters out of the bottle. I think the glitter mix is fun and unique! Plus I've never seen or heard of a Rugrat's themed polish before! For these swatches, I used two layers of Devon by Julep followed two layers of Reptar's Revenge (one painted, one placed) and a top coat.

Trelly's Misc Polish - Reptar's Revenge
Trelly's Misc Polish - Reptar's Revenge
Trelly's Misc Polish - Reptar's Revenge
Trelly's Misc Polish - Reptar's Revenge

You can purchase Trelly's Misc Polish by clicking the link! They have tons of amazing glitter bombs, but you have to act fast because I believe all polishes are limited time only! I follow their Instagram so that I can be updated whenever there is a new release. :)

Until next time,
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment