Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Forever 21 Nail Color Haul!


Hello Everyone!

Today I am swatching 3 colors that I picked up from Forever 21 a few weeks ago. I always find myself picking up a polish from Forever 21 because not only are the polishes usually under 4$ but there is always a color that I don't have! Another thing that I liked about this trio is that all three of the polishes can be worn together!

Let the swatches begin!

The first color that caught my eye was their Neon Pink. As ridiculous as it sounds, I do not have a plain pink in my stash! All of my pinks are either baby pink or neon (I assure you this is not really a neon). I used 3 layers to achieve full opacity plus top coat.

Forever 21 - Neon Pink
Forever 21 - Neon Pink
Wine is a burgundy color that reminds me a lot of the Pantone Color of the Year: Marsala. At first I thought that it was the same as all of my other ox blood colors but this shade of red is much more muted and cool (as apposed to warm in tone). I wasn't sure that I would like this color on myself but I ended up staring at my nails a lot haha! I am definitely glad I added this to my collection. This color was fully opaque in two coats.

Marsala Nails, marsala mani
Forever 21 - Wine
Last but not least is (poorly named) Nails/Polish/Glitter/Pink/Clear. I have found that Forever 21 doesn't really name their glitter toppers unless they are crelly like, which is a shame, but is beside the point! This topper is really beautiful and the best way to describe it is a dark copper flakie. The icing on the cake is that it goes well with the two previous polishes. For this swatch, I have layered it on top of Wine. This is one layer of the topper plus some slight glitter placement.

Forever 21 glitter polish
Forever 21 glitter polish
Forever 21 glitter polish
Forever 21 glitter polish
Until next time,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment