Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Nails - Black and Gold

Hello Everyone!

In spirit of today's holiday, I created a Valentine's Day look! I am going out tonight, so I wanted to create something that would translate into night time. I hope you like!

valentine's day nails
Valentine's Day Nails

I created this look by putting two layers of OPI's Nail Envy. Then I painted my pinky and middle fingers black with two coats of Visually Slimming by Spoiled. I added Twilight Twinkles by Sinful Colors on my pinky. Then I used a heart shape nail decal from Wrap Artist nails on my middle finger. To create the glitter fade, I used a gold glitter liner by Le Chat. As for the cut out nails, I used nail vinyls and nail tape and painted over them in black.

Let me know what you think and Happy Valentine's day to you all!

Until next time,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment