Friday, February 6, 2015

OPI - Push & Shove from the Gwen Stefani Collection

Hello everyone!

Today I have a swatch of Push & Shove by OPI. Although it's not a new lacquer, I finally just got around to doing my nails a few days ago with it. I also finally found a way to make it look amazing on my nails!

OPI - Push & Shove
OPI - Push & Shove
While I was on Pinterest looking for more mirror finish polishes, I came across an image, which led me to a blog post about Push & Shove. The main issue with this polish is that because it is a chrome, it does chip very easily. It says it's designed for one night's wear, but that is just silly IMO. Also, chromes have a tendency to be streaky and show all the ridges in your nails which is not cute at all. Amway, I am referencing said post because their application of Push & Shove was flawless and I absolutely needed to know WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN and WHY.

Well, it's simple. To get these type of results with Push & Shove, you have to layer it ON TOP of a previous mani! Who would have thought...? I tested it out and it worked! Except for my version, I just painted a few different types and layers of base coats (Nail Envy and Ridge Filler, both by OPI) to achieve the smooth look. Genius. :)

Until next time,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment