Wednesday, December 17, 2014

NAIL MAIL! 3D Decoden Nail Charms

Hello Everyone!

I got some awesome nail mail the other day! A seller on eBay had a lot of 3D resin

 decoden style nail art charms for $6! This is not going to be a word heavy post because these charms all speak for themselves. :)



You can really see how 3D they are here :)
Yummy! Dark, milk and white chocolate!
Red and pink strawberries.
Bon bons!
Look how cute and yummy these donuts are!
Ice cream cones!
Super cute cookies.
Ice pops!
Assorted bows with gems!
I also received some complimentary flat back metallic studs! They came in various sizes and will be much better for nail art than the spherical ones, as they roll around and are a pain to use!


I really cannot wait to do some nail art with these! I am so in love with them I don't want to use them for fear that one may pop off my nail haha!

Until next time,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment