Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pretty & Polished - Wish Yule Were Here

Hello Everyone!

This post is a sister to a previous entry in regards to Pretty & Polished. I had forgotten to swatch Wish Yule Were Here from their Winter 2014 collection. For this swatch, I layered 2 coats of Wish Yule Were Here over Termo Trio 1 by Dance Legend.

Wish Yule were here is a purple crelly with blue and taupe hexes and circles. As it is a crelly, it becomes opaque in three coats or can be layered on top of a similar base color. The formula is good, but you must be patient when adding coats. This glitter is simply beautiful and quite festive. 

Pretty & Polished Wish Yule Were Here

Pretty & Polished is not sold in stores but can be purchased from their online store. In fact, after my grandmother urged me to buy this polish for her, I bought two more shades haha! Look forward to those soon, followers!

Until next time,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment