Tuesday, December 2, 2014

OPI - Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection

Hello Everyone!

Today I have swatched three colors from the OPI Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection. Textured polishes are one of my favorite types of special effects polishes. They are feminine and edgy - best of both worlds! For the following swatches, I used two coats of polish and no top coat.

First up is Honey Ryder. This is a shimmery gold textured polish that is just fantastic irl (in real life). I almost wanted to stop swatching and just call it a day after this one.
OPI Honey Ryder
OPI Honey Ryder

 Next is Jinx, a coral/orange with golden shimmers. My camera was not a fan of picking up this shade, however, I was floored by this shade. Orange and gold go hand in hand. I typically am not a fan of orange polish against my skin tone, but really liked this one.

OPI Jinx
OPI Jinx

Finally, we have Pussy Galore. This shade is a baby pink with silver shimmer. Two coats just barely made it opaque. I love this shade for two reasons: it reminds me of a pink fuzzy sweater and when I hear the name Pussy Galore I think of Angel from RENT breaking a lock with a trash can in drag. (Yes, I love RENT haha!)

OPI Pussy Galore

My final words on these polishes, I LOVE EM! They're not as textured as I like my sand finishes to be, but the colors are worth the trade. 

I found these online via eBay and I am pretty sure they are no longer in stores. 

Until next time, 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment