Monday, March 9, 2015

China Glaze - Wings of Wonder Collection

Hello Everyone!

 Today I am swatching some polishes my mom gave me for Christmas. (I know, so late lol!) My mom has had this set for years but she just got around to giving it to me. I'm not quite sure when this collection was released but I'm guessing about 3 years ago.

Swatches below!

Blue Bells Ring is a metallic blue shimmer. I thought that this polish looked amazing against my skin. The polish itself was very thin, but I think this is because the polishes are old. I used two layers of lacquer and one layer of top coat.

china glaze blue bells ring
China Glaze - Blue Bells Ring
Cranberry Splash is a red shimmer. This color is nice but it's not really me. It was thin like the shade before which is most likely due to it's age. I used two layers of lacquer and one of top coat.

china glaze cranberry splash
China Glaze - Cranberry Splash
Champagne Kisses is a golden glitter bomb. This is my favorite polish from the trio. I have been looking for a lacquer like this! The polish was actually quite thick, so I had to add a few drops of lacquer thinner. I used two and a half layers of polish and one of top coat!

china glaze champagne kisses
China Glaze - Champagne Kisses
china glaze champagne kisses
China Glaze - Champagne Kisses



Until next time,
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment