Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LilypadLacquer - Lemon Sundae & Lime Sundae

Hello Everyone!

Today I am swatching some neon goodness from Australia! I have been searching high and low for completely opaque neon yellow and green polishes for a long, long time now. Thankfully, Llarowe lead me to these two colors from LilypadLacquer!

Swatches below!

Lemon Sundae is a toxic neon yellow creme polish. My camera had a really hard time capturing the color, so the colors here are not accurate. The formula was very smooth and consistent. I DID however have to use three coats as it was quite streaky.

LilypadLacquer - Lemon Sundae

LilypadLacquer - Lemon Sundae

Lime Sundae is a neon green creme. I used one and a half coats to gain opacity. This formula is the same as Lemon Sundae.

LilypadLacquer - Lime Sundae

LilypadLacquer - Lime Sundae

I definitely am happy I was able to find these two polishes. They will be AMAZING during the summer time! They are also staple neon colors. I have been trying so hard to find a yellow and green like this that are completely opaque. Totally worth the money! :)

You can purchase LilpadLacquer on the Llarowe website if you are in the United States.

Until next time,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment