Friday, March 6, 2015

DERMELECT - Luxurious, Provocative & Head Turner

Hello Everyone!

Today I am swatching three high end polishes from the brand DERMELECT. Typically, these polishes are about $13.00 at Ulta, but I was able to get them on sale for $0.49! FOURTY-NINE CENTS!!! I wasn't sure if they were even good because of the mark down, but I consulted a few people and was told that they are a really good brand! And they are! I have been wearing Provocative on my toes for 3 weeks now with absolutely no chipping or lifting!

Luxurious is a soft lavender creme. The formula was very easy to apply and super shiny without top coat. I used two layers on each nail and only put top coat on the ring and pinky fingers.

Dermelect  Luxurious
Dermelect - Luxurious

Provocative is a "barbie" pink creme. Believe it or not, I do not have many pinks, so I found this shade to be essential. The formula was smooth but a little thick when applying. I used two layers and no top coat. The pictures do no justice to how shiny these polishes are!!! I took the second one in natural day light since my light box has a habit of mattifying the way polishes look.

Dermelect  Provocative
Dermelect - Provocative
dermelect - provocative
Dermelect - Provocative

Head Turner is a bright orange creme. I really really like this color. It doesn't look the same as in the bottle but there are not worries. The color on the nail is richer. The formula was easy to apply as all the others were. I used two coats with no top coat.

head turner
Dermelect - Head Turner
Over all, if I found more of these DERMELECT polishes on sale, I would pick them up immediately. They are very pigmented, shiny and are also 3-Free ( DPB, formaldehyde & toulene)! I definitely got these for a steal! They are all also going to be amazing shades for spring and summer! Once again, I picked them up from Ulta on one of the sale racks. This are easily the best high-end nail polish value I have been able to find!

Until next time,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment