Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello Everyone!

Today I have quick nail art post for St. Patrick's Day! These are simple designed I created and I will list the details below! Let me know what you think in the comments! :)

This first nail design was created using Ali by Julep from the Pop of Color collection. I then went over Ali with Snow-Flakes by Color Club. Using stripers from a nail supply store, I created a tartan look with black, white, gray, yellow and gold glitter. On the ring finger, I used a golden four leaf clover nail decal, which was received from my Julep Maven Pop of Color box! I thought that Ali would make for an interesting St. Patrick's Day Mani as it is a very soft and light mint color.

st patricks day nails
St. Patrick's Day Nails


This second look was my first try ever at sponging ombre nails! They were much easier than I thought to do and will definitely try more sponging in the future. First I painted my nails white using Correction Tape by Spoiled. I went around my cuticles with No More Mess Liquid Nail Tape by Polished Colors (this made it so that I could easily peel off any excess color that got onto my fingers while sponging). Then, I painted Roc Solid by Julep, Lime Sundae by Lilypad Lacquer, and Innocent by Sinful Colors onto the sponge. I gently sponged the colors onto my white base and then did a second layer when the first was dry. To finish this look, I put two layers of As Gold as it Gets by Essie and two layers of Out the Door top coat. The gold three leaf clover is also from the same Julep decal sheet as before.

st patricks day nails
St. Patrick's Day Nails
I love these manis and I am currently wearing them on both of my hands haha! I have been into wearing a different manicure on each hand lately. Don't forget to let me know what you think!

Until next time,
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment